Prairie Lakes Healthcare System is a leader in regional healthcare for northeastern South Dakota and western Minnesota. Caring for a ten-county service area of 87,000 people, the health professionals of Prairie Lakes are dedicated to excellence.
Prairie Lakes at a glance:
- Independent not-for-profit hospital with sole community provider status
- On Site Cardiac Cath Lab and Cancer Center
- Specialty Services - new specialty services building opening fall of 2018
- Caring Club House for out-of-town patients and their family
- Service area of about 90,000 people
- Outpatient surgery center
- Expanded Emergency Department and O.R.
- State-of-the-art facilities and technology
- PACS System
- Electronic ICU available