Help the Foundation raise funds for the Suzanne Jacobson Memorial Fund! Support those within our region with life-threatening illnesses.
Buy Roses & More - Pre Order Today!
Yellow Rose Week, June 6 - 10th, is the primary fundraiser for the Suzanne Jacobson Memorial Fund, a service of the Prairie Lakes Healthcare Foundation. This fund provides grants to people with life-threatening illnesses in need of financial assistance.
Since its inception, the fund has provided $452,600 through 824 grants.
Deliveries are available in the Watertown area with an order of 6+ roses.
Buy individual roses for $5 June 6- 10 at the following locations:
Special: All week, buy a yellow rose at the Dairy Queen on Hwy 212 and receive a free Mini Blizzard.
- Prairie Lakes Cafeteria Monday - Friday 11 am-1 pm
- Prairie Lakes Information Desk
- American Bank & Trust
- Angels Attic
- Auto Body Solution
- Brueggeman Insurance
- Codington County Heritage Museum
- Crawford-Osthus Funeral Chapel & Cremation Services
- Dairy Queen
- Dacotah Bank
- Dan O’s Marine
- Engelstad Electric
- Fairway Independent Mortgage Corporation
- First Interstate Bank
- Gas N Goodies
- Hoftiezer Real Estate
- 81 Kwik Stop
- Lew’s Fireworks
- McKeever Vending
- Millennium Financial Services
- Mother of God Monastery
- Mount Marty University – Watertown Campus
- Phillip Matthews, State Farm
- Professional Hearing Services
- Root Function Wellness
- VanLaecken Orthodontics
- Watertown Bobcat
- Watertown Box Company
- Watertown Development Company
- Watertown Ford Chrysler
- Wheel Inn
- Wight and Comes Funeral Chapel
- Wishard Insurance
The Suzanne Jacobson Memorial Fund was created in memory of Suzanne Jacobson, a Watertown physician’s assistant and community healthcare advocate who lost her life to cancer in 1998.