Prairie Lakes Healthcare System has a full-service retail pharmacy conveniently located in the lobby of Prairie Lakes Hospital. Prairie Lakes Campus Pharmacy serves walk-in customers as well as inpatient and outpatient patrons of Prairie Lakes Healthcare System.
Our fully licensed pharmacy staff works closely with physicians, nurses and other healthcare professionals to meet a full scope of pharmacy needs.
- Dispensing quality pharmaceuticals to customers and patients
- Offering drug information, education and counseling
- Retaining patient/customer history profiles
- Direct communication with medical staff
- Monitoring and assurance of quality drugs
- Nonprescription items
Prairie Lakes Campus Pharmacy is open for retail business Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
The convenient location of Prairie Lakes Campus Pharmacy in the hospital lobby allows one less stop for patients being discharged from the hospital or for people receiving services from:
- Same Day Surgery
- Emergency Room
- Kidney Dialysis
- Home Health
- Sanford Clinic - Watertown
Working Together with Other Hospital Departments
Operating in conjunction with the hospital pharmacy, Prairie Lakes Campus Pharmacy offers special services to patients of other hospital service departments or other on-campus facilities.
Home Health: Clients of the Prairie Lakes Home Health program are invited to take advantage of the services offered by Prairie Lakes Campus Pharmacy. These special services include:
- Home delivery of prescriptions by Home Health nurses
- Home Health nurse dispensing prescriptions into the client's pill boxes or organizers
- Review of patient education materials by Home Health nurse
- Mailing prescriptions directly to the client's home
Home Health clients who are not customers of Prairie Lakes Campus Pharmacy can easily be transferred to Prairie Lakes Campus Pharmacy by pharmacy personnel. After the transfer, clients may begin taking advantage of these convenient services immediately.
For more information, contact the Prairie Lakes Campus Pharmacy at 605-882-7790.