As a rural, independent health care system we are dedicated to you. We want every person coming through our doors to have great care and a positive experience. Our independence creates the freedom to make that possible. Whether you're planning for an appointment or reviewing a previous experience, we're here to help.
- Learn about advance directives, an important step when planning for the unexpected.
- Map out directions to the correct location.
- Prepare financially by reviewing Billing and Insurance information.
- Read about the service(s) you receive or our surgical services.
- Review your medical information from Prairie Lakes.
- Stay at the Prairie Lakes Caring Club House if you're traveling from out-of-town.
- Submit payment on the Patient Portal or by calling 605-882-7887 or 1-800-298-6638, 8:00 am - 4:30 pm Monday - Friday.
Please feel free to contact us at 605-882-7000 to be connected to the appropriate department regarding any questions.