We recognize that family member, caretaker, and visitor support is important to our patients. Prairie Lakes Healthcare System leadership is confident we can now update our visitor policy to allow more visitors while maintaining proper safety measures to protect our staff, patients, and the community.
Starting Monday, March 29 we will increase the allowed number of visitors to a maximum of two visitors per patient at one time. Patients in isolation (for example, patients in COVID isolation) will not be allowed visitors. Exceptions will be made for end-of-life situations.
- Visiting hours are 5:00 am – 8:00 p.m.
- 24/7 visiting hours are allowed for Emergency Services, pediatric patients, end-of-life care, and patients with special needs.
- A support person (visitor) is allowed 24/7 in OB.
- Visitors are required to wear a mask during the duration of their visit, covering their nose and mouth at all times. If visitors present without a mask, masks will be available at the entrances.
- Visitors are asked to remain with the patient they are visiting or accompanying at all times during the visit, or per direction of PLHS staff.
- Clergy do not count towards a patient’s number of allowed visitors.