Following review and consideration, Prairie Lakes Healthcare System Leadership has approved a change in mask requirements in all Prairie Lakes Facilities.
Effective September 1, 2022, the following shall apply:
- Masks are required if you have been diagnosed with COVID-19 in the last 10 days
- Masks are required if you have been exposed to COVID-19 in the last 10 days
- Masks are required if you have any of the following symptoms: shortness of breath, fever, cough, fatigue or muscle pain, chills, vomiting or diarrhea, loss of taste and smell, sore throat, headache, cough, congestion, or runny nose
- Masks are required for Prairie Lakes staff providing direct patient care.
- Masks may be required in certain departments of Prairie Lakes due to patients that are immunocompromised or at increased risk for severe disease.