For more than a decade Prairie Lakes Healthcare System has offered Ladies Night Out as a free event for registrants wanting to socialize, learn about health and wellness, and have fun. In 2022 join us for a similar experience online on Friday, February 25.
Hear from our team and laugh along with our keynote speaker at this year’s Ladies Night Out.
February 25 schedule:
- 9:00 am: “Doors” open online.
- All registrants who RSVP will receive an email to a website full of videos, articles, recipes, and more from local experts on health. These on-demand opportunities will reflect what is typically available at the booths and break-out sessions during Ladies Night Out.
- All registrants will have access to on-demand education!
- 7:00 pm: The event goes live!
- Keynote speaker Zonya Foco, RDN: Get Your Healthy On!
- Watch live for a chance to ask questions and win amazing prizes.
More about the keynote, Zonya: Celebrity Nutritionist Zonya Foco is one of the most exciting, inspiring, vital and unforgettable speakers in America. Known as America’s Nutrition Leader, Zonya is the host of Zonya’s Health Bites, her weekly PBS show that has aired across the nation for over a decade. She is the author of the “fastest way to healthy” Lickety-Split Meals and Eat REAL cookbooks, as well as the creator of numerous life-changing online courses and livestreams. Her high energy crossed with low maintenance solutions makes healthy living fun and doable for all.
You won't want to miss it! REGISTER HERE VIA EVENTBRITE By signing up for Ladies Night Out - Virtual, you will be entered to win a chance for a stylish backpack. NOTE: The winner of any prizes will need to arrange to pick them up at the Prairie Lakes Healthcare System campus, as the prizes will not be mailed.