Prairie Lakes Urology offers comprehensive care to patients with conditions related to the urinary tract and male reproductive system.
Common urological disorders:
- Urinary tract infections
- Low urinary flow
- Urinary incontinence
- Bladder discomfort symptoms caused by conditions such as interstitial cystitis
- Prostate gland conditions
- Benign prostatic hyperplasia
- Stones in the bladder or kidneys
- Transitional cell carcinoma
- Prostate Cancer
- Bladder Cancer
Dr. Lanctin and Dr. Maxwell's approach to care is personable and patient-focused with special attention to the sensitivity of common urological problems. The team is committed to providing high-quality urological care with a special interest in minimally invasive approaches.
Urology is located on the 2nd floor of the Prairie Lakes Specialty Clinic in Watertown. Patients may make a clinic appointment by calling 605-882-7777 or toll free at 855-465-8897. No referral is necessary.