The General Fund at the Prairie Lakes Healthcare Foundation assures the legacy of your gift is used in the area of greatest need. This means your donation to the General Fund is all-inclusive and provides resources for multiple hospital departments for service enhancement and growth opportunities arise.
Your Gift May Be Used At Prairie Lakes Healthcare System To…
1. Expand the effort to provide and enhance medical specialty services.
- $18.5 million for a second medical office building to house medical specialties if needed
- $3-5 million in start-up costs for a new medical specialty
- $2.5 million for a potential second cardiac cath/ vascular lab if needed
2. Fortify existing programs.
To ensure the future of quality healthcare at Prairie Lakes, advancements must be made in the following areas within the next several years:
- $6 million- Radiology equipment upgrades
- $1 million per year- Operating equipment upgrades
- $1 million- Laboratory equipment upgrades
3. Strengthen programs to help patients and families directly.
- $20,000 each year in grants to individuals with life threatening illnesses through the Suzanne Jacobson Memorial Fund
- Nearly 1,000 guests accommodated annually at the Caring Club House