Prairie Lakes Healthcare Foundation is excited to announce BASH (Building A Superior Healthcare System) 2024 will be held on Saturday, April 6th at the Watertown Event Center. BASH is an annual fundraising gala hosted by the Prairie Lakes Healthcare Foundation, with much support from donors and volunteers.
BASH 2024 "Labor of Love" aims to raise funds to transform our Maternal Child Health Unit into a class-leading experience. Expectant parents will become VIPs- enjoying top-of-the-line amenities, services, and technology.
About 600 babies are welcomed into the world at Prairie Lakes Hospital each year. We specialize in making the birthing experience happy and memorable for everyone involved. Currently, our Maternal Child Health all-in-one birthing suites are specially equipped to accommodate the entire labor, delivery, recovery, and postpartum (LDRP) process. This creates a relaxed atmosphere where parents can welcome their new child in a comfortable setting.
All proceeds raised from BASH 2024 "Labor of Love" will be used to provide even more amenities to create this state-of-the-art, 5-star experience for our expectant VIPs.
- 5:30 pm: Social Hour and Silent Auction
7:00 pm: Gourmet Dinner
7:45 pm: Program and Live Auction
- 8:30 pm: Entertainment Featuring "Breaking BoB" - a band that plays a wide variety of hits, including chart-toppers in the Country, Rock, and Pop genres.
Buy Tickets and Support the Cause
- Single Ticket: $75
- Platinum Reserved Table for 8: $750
- Includes one complimentary drink per guest and additional surprises
- Reserved seating & gourmet dinner for 8
- Black Diamond VIP Table for 8: $1,000
- Includes two complimentary drinks per guest and several additional surprises
- Reserved premium seating & gourmet dinner for 8
- Black Diamond VIP Table for 10: $1,250
- Same as above, but seating for 10
Reservations are required for BASH and may be made online at EventBrite or by calling the Prairie Lakes Foundation office at 605-882-7631.
Deadline to purchase BASH tickets will be Saturday, March 9th.
Visit the Prairie Lakes Healthcare Foundation’s Facebook page for updates on packages and other exciting event details.
The mission of the Prairie Lakes Healthcare Foundation is, “Healthcare is a vital component of a community’s quality of life. Prairie Lakes Healthcare Foundation exists to raise funds with which to support and advance the health services available to the Watertown area through Prairie Lakes Healthcare System.”