MAKE THE OFF-SEASON COUNT
The new Prairie Lakes strength and conditioning program is designed to take you to the next level. Our experienced coach, Aaron Jung, will guide athletes through a 7-week strength and conditioning program that will focus on speed, strength, and agility to optimize sports performance and prevent injuries.
- Who: 7th Grade - 12th Grade (any level of experience)
- When: June 5 - June 29, July 10 - 27 (complete schedule and times TBD)
- What: 35 Hours of Coaching from PLHS Strength & Conditioning staff with pre & post testing data
- Where: Watertown High School Weight Room & Turf
- Cost: $150 (scholarships available by calling 605-882-7700)
- Reduce or limit the likelihood of athletic related injuries
- Improve athletic performance
- Educate and improve nutritional understanding as it relates to athletic performance
- Create confidence and healthy habits
- Every Monday - Thursday
- June 5 - July 27 (no workouts July 3-6)
- Five different time slots available
Workout Time Slots:
- 6:45am - 8:00am | Grades 9-12 | Girls & Boys
- 8:00am - 9:15am | Grades 9-12 | Girls & Boys
- 9:15am - 10:30am | Grades 7-8 | Girls & Boys
- 10:45am - 12:00pm | Grades 9-12 | Girls Only & Boys Cross Country
- 1:00pm - 2:15pm | Grades 7-8 | Girls & Boys
It is preferred that athletes stick to the same time slot for every workout. We will work with athletes on a case-by-case basis to accommodate schedules.
Meet Coach Aaron Jung
Aaron Jung MS, SCCC, CSCS, USAW, FMS is a 2008 graduate of Watertown High School. He went on to be a 3-year starter as defensive tackle for Augustana University and was an All–American in Division II Men’s Shot Put. He graduated from Augie with a degree in Exercise Science and went onto the University of Mary to earn his Master’s Degree in Kinesiology.
Since 2015, he has been the head Strength and Conditioning coach at Morningside University where he designed and implemented strength and conditioning programs for successful men’s and women’s programs. He is certified through the Collegiate Strength and Conditioning Association and the National Strength and Conditioning Association. He has attained the status of a Level 1 Coach through USA weightlifting and Functional Movement Systems.