The Prairie Lakes Campus Pharmacy offers an online prescription management system. Through Refillrx.com, patients may register for an account and request prescription refills online 24/7.
Benefits of setting up an account:
- View your prescription profile (medications, dates ordered, etc.)
- View status of your medications (refillable, not-refillable, etc.)
- Send online refill requests directly to the Campus Pharmacy
- View and print information on medications
- Have a reminder e-mail sent to you when a prescription is due for refill
- Manage your entire family’s prescriptions with one account
To start using this tool, complete the following steps:
Go to www.Refillrx.com. Click the “Register” button in the upper right hand corner.
Step 1 - Find and Define us as your Pharmacy
- Under Pharmacy Search enter the zip code (57201) and the last four digits of pharmacy phone number (7790)
- Click Search for Pharmacy
- On the next screen click the “Select Pharmacy” button
Step 2 - Create you online accout:
- Enter a user name
- Enter a password
- Enter your email (optional to receive email refill reminders)
- Repeat password
- Click on the “Complete Registration” button
Step 3 - Supply your information:
- Scroll down to the Option #2: Supply Patient Information heading
- Enter the required information including one of your prescription refill numbers
- Click the “Search Patient Information” button
- You should receive a MATCH FOUND! message and will be instructed to click on the “Final Step” button, lower left corner.
You are now a registered user of RefillRx.com.
To refill a prescription:
- Go to Refiilrx.com
- Enter your Username and Password
- Click on “View My Prescriptions”
- Select the prescriptions you want refilled and submit.
A message will be sent to the Campus Pharmacy to fill the prescription.
If you need assistance or have questions, please contact the Campus Pharmacy at 882-7790.