It is natural to feel like staying in your home as you age and become more dependent on others. If you need just a little "extra help," our in-home personal care services are available.
Home Connections is a private home care agency that operates in Codington, Clark, Deuel, Grant, Roberts, Day and Hamlin counties. Registered nurses and trained staff work together to help you in your home while providing a direct link to your physicians.
Let us help with:
- Personal Care Services
- Meal planning
- Nutritional support for special diets
- Companionship Services
- Housekeeping/Household Management Services
- Supportive Care
- Toe nail trims
- Screens like blood pressure reading
- Home safety assessment
- Fall risk assessment
- Home exercise programs
- Safety and activities of daily living plans/interventions
- Incontinence interventions and exercise programs
- Assistive device assessments and interventions
Prairie Lakes Home Connections does just that; keeps you connected to your home by providing an array of services that can allow you to remain safely independent in your home. Let us help you stay connected, call 605-882-7841. In the Sisseton area, call 605-698-4413.