The Hospital Hill Run is a 5K Timed Run and 5K or One-Mile Walk benefiting the Prairie Lakes Caring Club House on Saturday June 12th.
Walk or run with friends and family while you raise money and awareness for the Prairie Lakes Caring Club House! Night or day, the Caring Club House is open and is conveniently located on the Prairie Lakes Healthcare System campus for patients and/or their family from out-of-town who need a place to stay.
All participants who register by May 26th will receive a t-shirt at the event. Those who register after May 26th will receive a t-shirt certificate.
Check-In is required between 7:00 - 7:45 a.m. Please report to the Prairie Lakes Healthcare System parking lot on Skyline Drive. The race will start around 8 a.m.
NEW for 2021:
- The committee is encouraging participants to pick up their race day packets at Trav's Outfitters (2610 8th Ave SE, Watertown, SD 57201) on Friday, June 11th from 5-7pm.
- Registration will be held outside on the day of the event.
- Due to the current road construction on 10th Avenue, please follow the detour to access the parking lot on Skyline Dr.
- In the event of inclement weather or a COVID-19 surge in our area, this event will be held virtually. Participants will be given until 6/20/2021 to submit their recorded times.
- Masks will be worn during the registration process and the start of the race until participants are able to socially distance themselves from others.
Your donation of a non-perishable item for the Caring Club House is appreciated!
Pre-registration by May 26th is encouraged to receive a shirt on race day!
- $20 registration fee on or before June 1st
- $25 registration fee after June 1st
- Children age 12 and under are free.
Runners and walkers of all ages are welcome. Please, no pets, rollerblades, bicycles, etc. Questions? Call 882-7908.
Register for Hospital Hill Run: