This recipe is a lower calorie option with savings of about 100 calories from not using alcohol for mixing. Diet ginger beer could be used if wanting to save more on calories.
- Fill a 12 oz cup about ¾ full of ice
- Squeeze fresh lime juice over ice.
- Add 3oz of Club Soda
- Then add 3oz cranberry juice
- Fill the rest of the glass with ginger beer (about 6oz)
- Squeeze fresh lime wedge.
- Garnish with a fresh lime wheel and a few fresh cranberries.
- Ginger Beer- 90 kcal
- Cranberry Juice- 54 kcal
- Club Soda- 0 calories
- Total of 140 calories per serving
Note- Modern ginger beer is not fermented, but is instead carbonated, making it a soft drink.